+ Amazing location, in the middle of the mountains.
+ Great Onsen inside the hotel, 3 private bath and a public one with great views.
+ Big room
+ Good service (We appreciated the check in near the fire place with hot tea)
+ Good breakfast
+ Free ramen available during 1 hour, late in the evening.
+ Ice bar during winter time, so cold but nice experience, especially with a glass of Wild Chocolate or hot wine.
We had diner at the French restaurant, on the whole, everything was good, but barely warm.
- The access, if you dont have a car, there is 1 free shuttle bus to JR Asahikawa Sta. but the departure time is not very convenient (it leaves the hotel at 10am), and 3 regular buses per day.
- Not many double rooms so you may have to sleep in a twin room.
- Loud music in the corridors, really annoying from the room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Traveltool, S.L.U., Rakuten, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Vista Daisetsuzan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Daisetsuzan Japan/Hokkaido - Higashikawa-Cho