“Amazing scenic view of Biei, really love it”

Guided Cycling Tour Biei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Biei is one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Hokkaido. It is in the hilly district at the foot of the Tokachidake Mountain Range.(Daisetuzan National Park) A picuresque landscape of gently rolling hills and vast fields. The bright colours of its fields attract thousand of visitors. Our guide will take you to the most beautiful area of Biei and show you great view of wide
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I and my friends visited Biei in early June, actually the flowers/field are not yet coloured but the scenic still amazing and breathtaking. We really enjoy the 2.5 hours bike tour with our guide, Tomi. He is friendly and has a very good English and nice photography skill. He know the best spot to take the best picture for your trip. He also offer some route for you to choose based on your preference/interest and durability. All of the bike is equipped with an electric motor so you don't need to worry to get tired before reaching the peak.
Fyi, Biei is approx. 2 hours from Sapporo city by train, transfer in Asahikawa Station (this station is the best station I ever visited so far).

All reviews
"weather was fantastic"
"professional photographer"
"battery powered"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tomi was our guide for the 2.5 hour bike tour of Biei. He was really knowledgeable of the area, the agriculture, and I loved how he shared beautiful photographs of the experience with us after the tour.

We rode around to see the patchwork fields and the "famous" trees of Biei. I wish we had more time to see more of Biei this way.

I had some concerns that I would not be athletic enough to ride around the rolling hills of Biei, however, the electric bikes were terrific and made the ride very easy. I am 24 weeks pregnant and found it was an easy ride.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guide will bring you to all the best places in Biei (not those which crowded with tourists) & also visit very nice local cafes which you feel you are part of the local life & countryside of Biei area. The scenery is amazing & the electric-assist bike makes you handle the uphills easily. You can communicate well with the guide who speaks very good English. Somehow I think Biei area is a better place to visit with less tourists & commercial spots compare with Furano.

I do highly recommend this tour to all of the tourists who are planning to visit the area.
BTW, the guide takes pictures throughout the trip & those are pretty good pictures! He will send you back the photos!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a half day tour with my guide, Tomi in the beginning of June, 2018. The tour was wonderful, and easily the highlight of my Hokkaido trip! Tomi was extremely knowledgeable about the region's agricultural economy & culture which certainly enriched my experience. Not only this, Tomi was kind, amiable, and very fun to be around! I recommend this tour to anyone looking for a unique and intimate exposure to the beautiful Biei region of Hokkaido, Japan!

Thank you for an incredible time, Tomi & Guided Cycling Tour of Biei!!

- Asuka N

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked the Blue Pond bicycle tour early June 2018.Our guide Tomi is a very nice , friendly and easy going guy.He made various stops to explain about Biei,plants and the blue pond phenomenon.Explained to us how to use the electric bicycle ,break system and make sure we are ok and safe.
Brought us to a local "out of nowhere" local restaurant with home cooked food.Was super delicous.
Would highly recommend this bicycle tour to anyone visiting Biei.
If you take this tour you would have probably covered almost the important places to visit in Biei.