This is officially our favorite hotel in Okinawa.
We visited this hotel last year, but this year is better because we register to be IHG member before booking and got lots of facility as member (even no point yet). The beach facility, games, kayak, aqua bike, volley ball, in-line skate, golf, parasol, bicycle and many others which usually for rental, were all free for member! I spent over 25,000 yen last year for same facilities.
Hotel public area are clean, casual and chic, lively.
Room is clean, not so spacious, but who stay in the room in this very nice resort?
Their newly open Volare restaurant near beach has very nice tropical setting, sofa over the grass, under the beach, by the ocean.
Note this. If you own Amex credit card, the restaurant automatically give you 10% discount at the buffet restaurant. Staff was friendly and kind enough to tell this so I ran up to take my card from our room save box to enjoy the discount for our dinner.
I tried the spa. Massage was good, clean and better than those in Tokyo.
Sunset from this hotel is superb.
We will definitely come back again.
Oh I should mentioned, this hotel is surrounded by the beaches, mean, whichever room you got, it is ocean view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Manza Beach Hotel Onna-Son
- Intercontinental Onna Son
- Onna Son Intercontinental
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Okinawa Prefecture, Japan