We stayed here for one night. This hotel is a quiet hotel with most Japanese visitors.
1) The distance from hotel to nearest bus station is about 5 minutes on up and downhill slopes. So if you want to stay in this hotel, either rent a car or drag along a light luggage.
2) This place is definitely not for viewing fireworks at Lake Toya at night and is about 10 minutes from the main onsen town
1) Quiet and spacious room
2) The dinner was seafood tobanyaki which is like barbecue seafood on hot pot. Delicious and goes best along with Japanese sake
3) The owners speak good English and other staff though may not be good in English were very helpful
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Kawanami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kawanami Hokkaido/Sobetsu-Cho, Japan