“Majestic Vacation! Dependable and Knowledgeable Staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours

Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: GO! Tours Costa Rica is a group of professionals born and raised in Costa Rica, passionate about the natural wonders of this small piece of land, dedicated to the conservation and protection of our natural resources, who strive every day to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.We invite you to enjoy the natural richness of this peaceful land, and wish that sometime in the future, you will come back to visit your friends at GO! Tours. We offer the best tours in Costa Rica at the lowest rates available.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Majestic Vacation! Dependable and Knowledgeable Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Go Tours did an excellent job at tailoring our Costa Rican vacation to our 'type' of vacation. Marco was excellent at coordinating our vacation package prior to the trip. And, he was in constant communication when I lost my passport and tracked down the appropriate course of action to get a replacement! Flavio is an excellent guide and quickly became attached to my 5-year old son, which we appreciated! He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer many questions that we had about the country. We were also lucky to have Fernando as our driver during half of our visit. Fernando is a seasoned driver who is also very knowledgeable about the history, customs, and ecology of Costa Rica. During each of our daily excursions, our kids (5 and 7 year old) would ask if Fernando was coming to pick us up. Go Tours made us feel 'at home' during our visit! Our vacation included coffee plantation tour, Poas Volcano, Tirimbina nature preserve, cocoa tour, Rio Celeste, Cano Negro boat tour, zip lining, hot springs, Manuel Antonio National Park, swimming, ocean boat tour, snorkeling, and a day in San Jose. GREAT JOB Go Tours!!!

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 17 May 2016
Dear Chris_N_H2O4OK,
Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review.
We are pleased to know that we did such a great job at tailoring and coordinating your Costa Rican vacation in such form that we were able to meet your needs and expectation.
I’m sorry that you lost your passport; but on the flip side I’m pleased to know that Flavio was there to help. Also I’m glad that we were able to send Flavio and Fernando with you guys, they truly takes pride in what they do and I’m happy to know that they were able to make such a pleasant relation with your kids and most importantly that they were able to make you feel right at home.
Now the activities that you did, I must admit, you made a good choice by doing the Tirimbina Rainforest Hike, the Caño Negro boat tour, the Zip Lining, Hot Springs, the Manuel Antonio National, the snorkeling and the beautiful Rio Celeste tour. Those are the best things to do to get the best Costa Rica experience.
Overall I’m flattered by all the nice things that you said about Go Tours, it is most appreciated and it was our pleasure having you with us. Please note that we are here for you and your kids, we are looking for you visiting us again and we will be more than glad to setup another memorable trip to Costa Rica for you.

Morehead City, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best tour! Best day! :) Flavio is awesome!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Our day started out with a little uncertainty as Flavio called bright and early to let me know that the road to go rafting was closed due to a minor mudslide. He suggested that we change our tour date but that was not
Possible due to other plans. Flavio decided to hire a private car to take us to the river to raft by another route. Flavio himself went on the 3 hour drive and we stopped at many local attractions and sites including coffee plantation, hummingbirds, howler monkeys, strawberry farms and of
Course a fabulous rafting trip!!!! Which of course was the highlight! The Sarapiqui was beautiful with many sites and my kids (10 & 12) had the BEST time! But Flavio made everything fun and informative!!! I highly Recommend and wish we were in the area to do another day with him as our guide!!! We can't wait to come back soon!!! Thanks again! Pura Vida! :)))

1 Thank JenNC_10
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 May 2016
Dear JenNC_10,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us during your trip to Costa Rica. I’m truly sorry about this whole ordeal that happened with the mudslide; on the flip side I’m glad that Flavio was able to make the proper arrangements in order to make the White Water Rafting in the Sarapiqui River possible.
I’m please to know that you were able to get a little taste of everything that Costa Rica has to offer such as the strawberry and coffee plantation which is the product that is mostly exported, we can’t forget the flora and fauna like the hummingbirds and the howler monkeys; seeing those animals in broad daylight and in its natural habitat is most definitely a treat. Now, the fact that the you and your two kids did the Rafting trip and that you considered it was fabulous and that it was the highlight of the trip, makes our day.
I’m glad that all around you were pleased and that you would recommend us. We are definitely looking forward to having you guys around here again and it will be our pleasure to plan another Costa Rica vacation. Once again, thanks a lot for your kind words, and Pura vida!
Dallas, Texas
“Flavio is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Just returned from our first trip to Costa Rica and it exceeded our expectations. Flavio and his driver "Mr. Wali" were fantastic. They were both very knowledgeable and showed my boyfriend Stephen and I all the unique local haunts. From coconut milk on the way to Manuel Antonio State Park to Costa Rican string cheese in Arenal, we were able to experience the true flavor of Costa Rica and the graciousness of its kind people. Flavio took care of everything and ensured that we always knew exactly what was planned each day on the tour. Highly recommend a private tour with Flavio as well, for the personal attention and belly laughs!

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 19 May 2016
Dear Lynn J,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review about the services provided during your vacation in Costa Rica.
There is nothing more satisfying to Go Tours than knowing that we were able to setup a trip to Costa Rica that exceeded your expectations. We had Flavio and Wali take care of you and your boyfriend because of exactly what you stated, they are both equally knowledgeable and they both go out of their way to make little details like showing you guys the local haunts, the best Costa Rica string cheese in the Arenal area, the Coconut Oil and the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park.
I’m pleased to know that the whole trip went flawless and that Flavio was able to get some laughs from you and your boyfriend. We are really grateful with you feedback and are looking forward to having you guys back in the near future. It will be our pleasure to plan another fantastic adventure in Costa Rica for you.
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Private Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a private tour from our hotel in Guanacaste to Arenal. We went zip lining at Arenal Mundo Aventura which has 12 zip lines and two of them over waterfalls. In the afternoon we went to Tabacon Hot Springs. Our driver was amazing, he hold us stories on the way there about Costa Rica and even stopped to show us cashew trees, monkeys, and to take pictures wherever we wanted. He took us to a great local place for lunch. We booked the tour well in advance over the phone. Erick and Vladimir were great helping us over e-mail and phone to find the perfect tour for us. If you are going to Costa Rica, then definitely consider tours with Go Tours Costa Rica. Pura Vida!

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 21 May 2016
Dear mucas,
Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review, about your Arenal Volcano private tour from Guanacaste; we really appreciate it.
I’m happy to know that your personalized tour was a complete success. I have to admit that you have a very good taste, you did Arenal Mundo Aventura and the Tabacón Hot springs, those are some of the best attractions by far that the Arenal Volcano area has to offer; also the restaurant that you guys visited is one of the best.
I’m glad that you were able to book these tours with us and especially that Vladimir and Erick were the ones that took care of the planning for you, they are both very knowledgeable. Also, it is great to know that the driver was able to enlighten you with some Costa Rican history and stories along the way, as well as stopping to see and take pictures of various animals and the cashew tree was an absolute treat. Overall I’m glad that Erick and Vladimir were able to book a perfect day trip for you.
On that note, we are definitely looking forward to having you in our country again and it will be our pleasure to help you with the planning of another great private tour!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everything went as planned. Our guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Lunch was good but not exceptional. Good value. Great way to spend the day if you don't want to hike or do anything strenuous.

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 25 May 2016
Dear Margi B,
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the service we provided you.
I’m pleased that everything went great with your tour in Costa Rica and the activities that you had planned with us. I’m glad that the guide was enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
We are looking forward to having you guys in our country again, and don’t hesitate on contacting us to plan another great experience in Costa Rica.