“Nancy & Oscar, nature/adventure trip Costa Rica” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours

Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: GO! Tours Costa Rica is a group of professionals born and raised in Costa Rica, passionate about the natural wonders of this small piece of land, dedicated to the conservation and protection of our natural resources, who strive every day to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.We invite you to enjoy the natural richness of this peaceful land, and wish that sometime in the future, you will come back to visit your friends at GO! Tours. We offer the best tours in Costa Rica at the lowest rates available.
Cathedral City, California
“Nancy & Oscar, nature/adventure trip Costa Rica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

GO TOURS did an excellent job, organizing our Costa Rica trip, and our activities. The best tour guide ever, Vladimir is very intelligent and very humble at heart. My son Oscar and I enjoy his company along with our driver Lolo. They did stops along the way to our hotels and other activities, making sure we would see the flora and fauna of beautiful Costa Rica. I'm speechless of how much I enjoyed Costa Rica with Go Tours. Monteverde cloud forrest was breathtaking. We truly enjoyed our zipline tour, rapelling tour and the whitewater rafing, all activities were fantastic and amazing. Vladimir did a great job setting up all our hotels, transportation, and all activities. We will definetly return to Costa Rica and use Go Tours with Vladimir for our next adventure.thanks a million. Pura Vida, Nancy.

Visited April 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 May 2016
Dear NMEZQUITA,
I want to thank you for taking the time to post this review and give us a peace of your mind about your trip to Costa Rica. I’m incredibly happy to know that Vladimir, Lolo and in general all our staff did an excellent job planning this combination of nature and adventure trip for you and your son Oscar.
I’m extremely glad to know that you have an amazing time at the zipline tour, rappelling tour and the whitewater rafting, that right there are my all-time favorite adventure activities. The fact that you felt that breathtaking moment in the Monteverde cloud forest and that you felt that the remaining tours were amazing and fantastic is music to my ears.
In a nutshell, I’m filled with gratitude of your kind words and for taking the time to post this review. I’m please to know that you will be coming back, and when you do, I’m sure that Vladimir or any other of our World Class staff will provide with the service that you deserve planning another amazing Costa Rica vacation.

“Best tour company ever!! Erick and Lolo are amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

What started out as a tour, ended in a friendship. Thats's what happens when you book with this amazing tour company. We were priveleged to work with Erick directly for our tour layout. I gave him the dates and our interests and a few emails later he laid out an amazing 1 week itinerary. Erick just is hands down a team player. Our goals and timeframe were his main concern.Whatever activity we chose, he knew where the best side tour companies could be found. We did it all and loved it. Zipline, horseback riding, atv, hanging bridges etc... We saw the best of the best. We got the most exciting cities including manuel antonio, la fortuna de san carlos(arenal), monteverde etc... The little detours for food ( great spots)and animal spotting( monkeys, birds, bats, crocodiles, sloths, iguanas etc) were just an added bonus. In addition, we were honored to have Lolo as our driver. The nicest, most careful and patient driver the world has ever seen. We become friendly with Erick and Lolo right from the get-go and it never let up. We laughed for one week straight and then cried when we separated to go home. I could not imagine a better guide , driver nor tour company. These guys could not be more pura vida!!! Muchisimas gracias!!!

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 12 May 2016
Dear sini s,
I’m speechless reading this beautiful review. Thanks so much for your kind words about our staff; it was our pleasure to take care of this amazing vacation to Costa Rica.
I couldn’t have said it better myself, indeed you did the best of the best and I’m even more excited that Erick was the one responsible of making this unforgettable trip possible.
I’m glad to hear that you had a great time during your zipline, horseback riding, ATVs, hanging bridges tours and that you were able to visit some of the “must see destinations in Costa Rica”, such as Manuel Antonio Beach, Arenal Volcano area and the breathtaking Monteverde Cloudforest area. I’m also pleased that all the meals that you ate in this whole trip were finger licking good.
Reading this review really comes to show that going the extra mile really pays off and that make Go Tours very happy as I can imagine the feeling is mutual. Trust me sini s, reviews like these are mind blowingly awesome (if that word even exist) therefore I will not only let Erick and Lolo know about this, but I will go ahead and print this out and show our staff.
Words cannot express how grateful and pleased I am to know that you had a great time in Costa Rica and I will definitely be looking forward to having you visit us again in the near future.
Muchas Gracias y Pura Vida!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is my second time to Costa Rica and I wouldn't travel there without Flavio planning my trip. He planned everything from all of our tours, hotels and person shuttles to everywhere that we went. My favorite part of traveling with Flavio is that he will stop at all the local places and get coffee or locally made cheese (the cheese was so fresh that it was still hot). Also if there is something specific you want to see he WILL find it. For example I love sloths and he went out of his way to find one and made sure I got a photo with it. I could go on and on but he truly is an amazingly talented tour guide. You can tell he loves what he does and loves for people to experience Costa Rica as a local lives. Pura Vida!

Visited June 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 13 May 2016
Dear Shannon E,
I’m truly thankful for providing us this lovely feedback. I’m also excited to know that this is the second time that you visit to Costa Rica, it truly shows that every time that you come here, something amazing happens that make you come back.
I’m happy that you had a great time in Costa Rica, and that Flavio was able to make this vacation smooth and stress free by taking care of everything like the hotels, tours and personalized shuttles. Flavio is really an important asset to Go Tours because he always goes that extra mile that makes the trip to Costa Rica much more exiting, like for him to go out of his way to find a Sloth for you for and have you try the best cheese as well as top notch Costa Rican coffee.
I really appreciate you kind words, I’m really looking forward to having you here for the third time, we here at Go Tours and Flavio will have our doors open to you and we will be happy to plan another amazing vacation for you to experience Costa Rica even more.
Montgomery, Alabama
“Best tour and use of vacation time ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My son Carter and I just returned from a great week in Costa Rica full of fun, adventure, good food, down time, excellent hotels, and a great tour guide--awesome and interesting drivers--thanks to the excellent itinerary by Flavio of Go Tours Costa Rica as well as being a great guide--if you are going to Costa Rica (and you should)---they are the company and he is the guy to make it all perfect.

Visited June 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 16 May 2016
Dear RyanBeesley,
I’m glad that you and your son had the all-around great time in Costa Rica!
I’m pleased to know that you had great time with Flavio and the drivers, and that everything from the food, hotels, tours and even your relaxation time was awesome. Flavio is indeed a great guide; I’m glad he was able to provide an excellent itinerary and that you enjoyed every part of it.
Here at Go Tours Costa Rica, we really appreciate your feedback and we are really looking to have you and Carter back in our lovely country in a near future.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Majestic Vacation! Dependable and Knowledgeable Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Go Tours did an excellent job at tailoring our Costa Rican vacation to our 'type' of vacation. Marco was excellent at coordinating our vacation package prior to the trip. And, he was in constant communication when I lost my passport and tracked down the appropriate course of action to get a replacement! Flavio is an excellent guide and quickly became attached to my 5-year old son, which we appreciated! He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer many questions that we had about the country. We were also lucky to have Fernando as our driver during half of our visit. Fernando is a seasoned driver who is also very knowledgeable about the history, customs, and ecology of Costa Rica. During each of our daily excursions, our kids (5 and 7 year old) would ask if Fernando was coming to pick us up. Go Tours made us feel 'at home' during our visit! Our vacation included coffee plantation tour, Poas Volcano, Tirimbina nature preserve, cocoa tour, Rio Celeste, Cano Negro boat tour, zip lining, hot springs, Manuel Antonio National Park, swimming, ocean boat tour, snorkeling, and a day in San Jose. GREAT JOB Go Tours!!!

Visited May 2014
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this review, 17 May 2016
Dear Chris_N_H2O4OK,
Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review.
We are pleased to know that we did such a great job at tailoring and coordinating your Costa Rican vacation in such form that we were able to meet your needs and expectation.
I’m sorry that you lost your passport; but on the flip side I’m pleased to know that Flavio was there to help. Also I’m glad that we were able to send Flavio and Fernando with you guys, they truly takes pride in what they do and I’m happy to know that they were able to make such a pleasant relation with your kids and most importantly that they were able to make you feel right at home.
Now the activities that you did, I must admit, you made a good choice by doing the Tirimbina Rainforest Hike, the Caño Negro boat tour, the Zip Lining, Hot Springs, the Manuel Antonio National, the snorkeling and the beautiful Rio Celeste tour. Those are the best things to do to get the best Costa Rica experience.
Overall I’m flattered by all the nice things that you said about Go Tours, it is most appreciated and it was our pleasure having you with us. Please note that we are here for you and your kids, we are looking for you visiting us again and we will be more than glad to setup another memorable trip to Costa Rica for you.