“Clever Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Kai - CLOSED

Sushi Kai
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, South American, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Clever Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I went there for the first time based on a food blogger's review. It was good and inventive. The tuna was very fresh which we loved. Being from Phoenix, we have eaten a lot not-fresh tuna. We had a few other rolls that were fun and different. If you like spicy, ask for a side of Siracha. Watch out, we ordered 2 Sakis without looking at the menu for the price. There were $15 each. We will go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank StacieKvanvig

Victoria, British Colombia
“Was not impressed. Wouldn't go back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I found the food just ok. Not the worst but not "good". The outside seating was a bit odd, it seemed almost like they were setting up for a party or something. Service was OK. Wouldn't go back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank highper
Costa rica
“Tomoaki is the best sushi chef in costa rica”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have been going to that place five to six times . I waited for my comment, to see if the food stays the same. It is a dream. I sit at the sushi bar order drinks but no food. I wait for the chef tomoaki. He will serve you whatever comes in his mind. Never ever anythimg bad. Presentation amazing taste amazing. One thing i do not like is that at night it can get very busy and noisy. Beste to come early or for lunch. Just sit at the bar you will recognize him and he will remember you. Very good

• Visited July 2013
Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Inventive Sushi and always new and excelent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

I go every chance i got. It has lots of great flavors. Order the KAI roll or the Tommy roll you are going to love it.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great night life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

I went here on a Wednesday night with a friend to see a band. The band, "Los Ajenos" was an excellent cover band playing a wide variety of latin rock, pop and their own music. The environment was fun and friendly and the service was great. If you are in Santa Ana some evening looking for something to do I recommend seeing if they have any live music.

• Visited May 2013