“Great authentic Japanese food!”
Review of Sushi Kai - CLOSED

Sushi Kai
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Love the atmosphere here. Everything is always really fresh. If you are looking for cheap california rolls this is not your place. This is a true sushi restaurant.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I had only heard about Sushi Kai and how good it was and the reviews are spot on. The service was excellent too. We shared sushi and then ordered a pizza that was excellent. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Costaricamommy
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I went there for the first time based on a food blogger's review. It was good and inventive. The tuna was very fresh which we loved. Being from Phoenix, we have eaten a lot not-fresh tuna. We had a few other rolls that were fun and different. If you like spicy, ask for a side of Siracha. Watch out, we ordered 2 Sakis without looking at the menu for the price. There were $15 each. We will go back.

1  Thank StacieKvanvig
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I found the food just ok. Not the worst but not "good". The outside seating was a bit odd, it seemed almost like they were setting up for a party or something. Service was OK. Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank highper
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have been going to that place five to six times . I waited for my comment, to see if the food stays the same. It is a dream. I sit at the sushi bar order drinks but no food. I wait for the chef tomoaki. He will serve you whatever comes in his mind. Never ever anythimg bad. Presentation amazing taste amazing. One thing i do not like is that at night it can get very busy and noisy. Beste to come early or for lunch. Just sit at the bar you will recognize him and he will remember you. Very good