“Cute little local spot”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Cute little local spot”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I'm not a meat lover so this review may be bias. My bf is however a meat lover and he really enjoyed this place. The service is great and the dishes are well prepared, fresh and delicious. I have no complaints.

Visited May 2013

West Kelowna, Canada
“I'll never eat Hamburger again. Nothing but Bufalo for me.”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We had the opportunity to dine here in December 2012. I was a little hesitant about ordering the Buffalo as I have had Bison before and it has a flavor while not strong, it is distinctive. Two of us had the Buffalo Burgers with the mozzarella in the middle, and the other two in the group had the Buffalo Steaks, a Filet and a Rib-eye. Absolutely the Best burgers we have had in ages. Our friends sad the same about the steaks. Given a choice between ground beef or ground Buffalo, the ground Buffalo is the WINNER. All of their products are available for sale in the restaurant, we purchased the ground buffalo and some chorizo sausage to take back to Nuevo Arenal with us. Next time we will add some steaks and cheese to our shopping list. This is a place we will return to on a regular basis. Loved it.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Bob P
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Best Burger I have had in years”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I had the Buffalo Burger. The patty had Buffalo Mozzarella in the middle. It was truly amazing. This will be a must visit every time I am in town. I could tell that the Server (Maybe owner/manager?) really cared about the restaurant and wanted us to have a good meal.

• Visited November 2012
Bentonville, AR
“Great meal... Excellent Service”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Went there not knowing what to expect...... left with a new Favorite Steakhouse. A well rounded great meal from the appetizers, to the salad, to the main course. All served at a very reasonable price. Definitely one to try!

• Visited September 2012
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“A different kind of cow....”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I expected it to be bison, but found it was local water bufalo.. Good meat, good service. Not exceptional, but different. The food was fine.. a little pricey.. but not overly for the unusual meal.

Visited August 2012