“An amazing place managed by amazing people”

and 1 more site!
Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa
Ranked #3 of 5 Santa Ana B&B and Inns
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
“An amazing place managed by amazing people”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I arrived Costa Rica from Monterrey, Mexico in mid November and stayed there for 6 nights, without knowing very much where I was heading. I had to stay in Escazú-Santa Ana the newest trendy area in San José, so I picked it by location. Since my arriving, Rodney received me very nicely and right after that I knew choosing Ringle Resort was the best decision I could ever made.

The hotel has an amazing architectonical style, where there's the combination of luxury and the typical Spanish colonial heritage of Costa Rica where every single corner is in complete harmony. Every place of the hotel is a place to enjoy, with a beautiful view to the valley and an awesome pool.

Everybody at the hotel were great, Sandra, the people from the restaurant, everybody. I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Ringle who puts passion in every single detail to make everyone’s feel like at home.

Since I did not have anything planned, the staff was really helpful at the time when I was organizing my trips to the beach or to the adventure park, thanks to that I had no problems moving around nor going out at any time.

Restaurant food quality is the best. I had an awesome breakfast every single morning with that particular local touch.

The room was very comfortable, and had everything new, shower, closets, TV, iHome alarm clock, everything brand new, so the rest of the hotel.

Overall my experience was great, my trip to Costa Rica was for business and a break from routine. I had the chance to combine everything there, either just to relax or do a little work in the outdoors with a very tranquil atmosphere. I was received and treated like family in a very professional way.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 21 November 2012

if you dont expierence this hotel on your visit to costa rica. you are missing out on what i would say is the perfect place from the moment you arrive too the moment you leave. WHOW. the service is something you will never forget. the food is amazing. the view is second to none. i could write a book on this resort. but i will just tell you that the name ringle resort is a name you will never forget. and i forgot be careful make sure you set the alarm. because those beds so comfy. you might not get up in time

Room Tip: beautiful and quiet
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. The views and surrounding nature left a treasured memory. The Ringle Resort is an upscale hotel with great rooms, food, ambiance, and all the very best of the pure life! pura vida!
thanks to Katia, Rodney, and Garrin. We will be back, for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Yonkers, New York
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Recently , I had the pleasure of staying at this incredible resort while on business in Costa Rica. The staff was warm, inviting , and super attentive to my needs. Great service is important to me when spending my hard earned money, and I have to say, I was more than pleased. I would, and plan to recommend Ringle Resort to anyone traveling to that part of Costa Rica! Sweet spot!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Whitbeck, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2012

After a disappointing start to my first night in Costa Rica, due to separation from my husband through flight delays, the Ringle Resort came up trumps. They looked after me as if I was family, ensuring I felt safe and at ease until my husband could finally arrive in San Jose. I am so appreciative of the excellent service from Katia, Rodney.....and not forgetting Sandra. A big thanks to all of you! Only the following morning could I really appreciate what a lovely property this is. The room was exceptionally well furnished and spacious, and bathroom facilities are excellent. Having breakfast on the patio was so relaxing with a fabulous view. The pool and grounds were the icing on the cake. I finally felt I was on holiday....just wished my husband hadn't missed it all! Anyone staying in the San Jose area should really check this hotel out. It has style, comfort and great staff.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I stayed here for three nights in October in one of the suites. It was nothing short of amazing! Truly, I didn't want to leave. It is very beautiful inside and out, and very convenient to all the amenities of Escazu, which is also very nice.

The views from Ringle Resort are amazing, perched high on a hill in Santa Ana/Escazu. Each morning, I sat on the front terrace and ate my breakfast overlooking the city of San Jose. At night, I sat on the same terrace and viewed the lights of the city below. The swimming pool is big and the surrounding patio and courtyard is beautiful. The gardens and hummingbirds are inspiring. No expenses were spared in the creation of this resort from the buildings to the decoration to the gardens and swimming pool.

I even met Miss Costa Rica 2011 Johanna Solano, who was there doing a photo shoot.

The staff - friendly, welcoming, efficient, helpful.

Yes I plan to come back again and yes I recommend this resort to everybody who will listen.

Only a 20 minute drive from the airport - it was my first time to Costa Rica and I had no problem making this drive at night when I arrived in San Jose.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
garin g, Guest Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was great you were able to witness our video tour production and catch Miss Costa Rica 2011, Johanna Solano. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit as we have since added a spa and restaurant.
Santa Moinca
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I heard about this amazing property through a friend - and even with them telling me how incredible this place was, I was still blown away when I finally arrived and saw it myself. This property is simply stunning.

From the impressive driveway, to the breathtaking scenery, amazing architecture and gorgeous hotel room, this place deserves every bit of my 5 star recommendation. I highly recommend staying at this place now before there prices go up. This place is way to cheap at $135 for the suite room - in vegas this room would easily be $300. The staff is so friendly and welcoming, I truly believe they love working at this property. Everyone seems to happy and full of joy, I miss this place just writing about it.

Its close to the airport yet very exclusive. I highly recommend staying here if your in the area. You won't be disappointed - I promise. From my understanding, this property only has 10 rooms in total giving it a very exclusive feeling. I know when I go back to Costa Rica ill be staying there again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
#8 of 8 in Santa Ana
Residence Inn San Jose Escazu

Been to Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!