“Nice Quit Retreat”

Ranked #3 of 5 Santa Ana B&B and Inns
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Nice Quit Retreat”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I settled on this location because of its layout and what seemed to be picturesque views. I wanted a place my girlfriend and I could quietly sit and enjoy ourselves. The views at all times of day are beautiful. They have done a fantastic job with the plants and decoration of the property. We were there in the off season so it was nice and quite. In the evenings we sat and enjoyed the night views from a little higher vantage point. All around this was a very pleasant and refreshing visit. We stayed in one of the small but very nice rooms. It had quality wood furniture and comfortable mattress. the bathroom was nicely done as well.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
The quality of service we provide to our customers is unrivaled by any of our competitors, yet equally impressive is the views from our property, as you overlook the entire San Jose valley. We love to hear how much you enjoyed your nights, sitting at a great vantage point enjoying gorgeous views and a nice beverage of your choice. Seeing as it’s the thunderstorm season, there’s nothing quite as relaxing as sitting on the front porch enjoying a cup of coffee, listening to the rain, with a great view of the city. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and please come visit us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Absolutely Amazing place, location with high quality service. All the crews from Ringle Resort and Mr. Ringle are super friendly. Views are beautiful and a very safe place. I thank Mr. Ringle who has made me and my friends feel at home and enjoy every bits of our stay there.
I would definitely recommend Ringles Resort for anybody with every purpose. It is super close from the Multi Plaza too. you can take taxi to Ringles from Multi plaza for 2000colones :-)

Room Tip: I stayed in La casita with 3 of my friends. Ringle Resort is a very quite place to relax in the fir...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your opinion of Ringle Resort with fellow travelers. As always, customer service remains our main focus and number one priority. Due to the limited number of rooms on our property, we are able to focus on getting to know all our customers and truly making them feel at home. Furthermore, when we realize we have multiple visitors traveling solo, we'll even take the time to try and introduce our guests to each other if they agree to the idea. Lastly, we are only minutes from Costa Rica's best mall; The Multiplaza, satisfying any shopping needs if they arise while staying with us. Thank you once more for staying with us and we hope to have you back again soon.
Endicott, New York, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2013

When I say that The Ringle Resort Hotel is the best hotel in Costa Rica, I am not in any way inflating the truth. It is without a doubt in a league all its own.
From the time we arrived until the time we had to say goodbye, we were treated as family. They go way beyond what they have to in order to make your stay a memorable and fun experience.
For the money, what you receive at this marvelous place, cannot be compared to any other place within the country. These prices can't and will not last forever.
My wife Iris and I (Jack) can't wait until we return once again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Being in the hospitality business I have had the pleasure of meeting my different people from all over the world. Some people only have time for a polite hello given their stay is so short. Other people stay for a week or more, and you can get to know them better. I believe the real reward of being in the hospitality business is the interaction between our guests and our team at Ringle Resort. Occasionally when guests leave our property we feel a emptiness because of their departure. It leaves us with both a sad and a good feeling, knowing our lives were enriched by our guests stay with us. Thank you for your comments and I want you to know your thoughts are shared by all of use at Ringle Resort and particularly myself, Ed Ringle.
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I love, love, love this hotel, by far my favourite in Costa Rica and this was the second time I have stayed here now and they gave us an incredible suite. Amazing attention, incredible restaurant, beautiful, big pool, great views, jacuzzi in the huge bathroom, comfortable bed, wonderful staff. Just absolutely love it and will always stay here when I come to San Jose.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. Even as the slow season sets upon us in Costa Rica we have been kept very busy with incoming reservations. We understand the greatest driving force in building a successful hotel business is outstanding customer service; a skill we strive to meet and surpass. We are so very blessed to have amazing customers like yourself. Thank you again for staying at Ringle Resort and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were 2 adults and 2 teenage boys staying here on our last night in CR. The Family suite was enormous with 3 flat-screen TVs in total and a hug bathroom. We arrived early afternoon for only 1 night but still had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the facilities. This really is a "good value" hotel with lots of attention to detail. Service was superb and the suite was smart, well equipped and sumptuous. Gorgeous view across San Jose in the evening. We ate in the restaurant and had a really "special" last-night meal. The pool was lovely and we enjoyed a morning relaxing there. There is a spa for massage etc which we would have enjoyed had we stayed longer. The included breakfast was delicious.
Journey to the airport was about 25 mins (lots of traffic) and about $40 for 4 of us

Room Tip: Family Suite is worth having children for!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a welcoming review. Since we’re still a relatively new establishment we are working hard to build the best reputation. Hence, we have kept our room prices under market value to attract more customers. We realize once people see our property, and stay in our rooms, the value speaks for itself. The family suite is the ideal suite for any traveling family, and we are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for staying with us and please come visit us again soon. Cheers!
Venice, Ca.
Reviewed 12 May 2013

What a very pleasant discovery this place is, the Ringle Resort.
From the moment i easily found the entrance (off the old road between Escazu and Santa Ana)
to being offered help getting out of my car, this place is all about comfort and service.
For $99 this had to be the nicest place I have ever stayed in, in Costa Rica. Since I was
combining business with pleasure on this trip, this hotel was for the business end of things
since I was dealing with nearby lawyers, and it was so quiet, that I got the necessary sleep.
The beds and sheets are some of the best you will ever experience, even at places twice
as expensive.
I ate breakfast here in the morning, and loved the service and friendly attitudes of all, to ensure
I had the fresh fruit and fresh oj I wanted, strong coffee, the gallo pinto with perfectly cooked eggs
and wheat toast. The pool was really cold in the morning, but by the afternoon was very pleasant. The night I had dinner at the hotel was excellent with the chicken pesto over penne,
one of my favorites! The first night I stayed the hotel was only half full, but the day I was leaving
they were booked solid, so I would make my reservations in advance next time.
Loved the view, the air quality, the surrounding nature and landscaping, the convenience to
all things Escazu, the restaurant, the staff-especially Rodney and Katia.
I will come back here every time i have to visit Costa Rica and recommend it to all, from single guys to large families. Great great place!

Room Tip: They don´t have lots of rooms, so check out all that are available that night, they are all super...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
We are truly pleased to hear what an incredible opinion you formed at Ringle Resort during your first stay. The sheer beauty of the property speaks for itself, and the location is ideal because you are still in the city, but you feel like your staying in a tropical paradise. Our core business philosophy revolves around providing the highest standard of customer service, and I am glad we meet those expectations during your stay. Due to the limited number of rooms, it is recommended for people to book early on so we can guarantee them the room they would like when they visit. Thank you for staying with us, and please come visit us again soon.
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Best Secret Treasure & New Resort in San Jose. If you are looking for Best Top of the Hill Resort in Escazu with great Views, Lots of Space, Detailed Top Interantionally Quality of Rooms, Services and Sleep.... and as added value, great attention to your own preferences and needs, ....this is it! ....Perfect place to rest, Work with high speed internet and it is so close to main Highway "Circumvalacion" & major attractions and businesses in Escazu area.

Room Tip: No matter what room you chose, you will not regreat.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
RodneyRingleResort, Public Relations Manager at Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Ringle Resort with the traveling community. As a new hotel in the Escazu area, we are still building our reputation but have made tremendous strides in gaining local and international attention from all forms of travelers. We are very excited for the future, and are constantly looking to improve or offer new services that will be unique to the Ringle Resort brand. We are enormously dedicated in providing the best service possible, on a resort where beauty and architecture form a place that is equally stunning yet relaxing, with very competitive rates; making us a preferred destination when coming to Costa Rica.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Ana
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
#8 of 8 in Santa Ana
Residence Inn San Jose Escazu

Been to Ringle Resort Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!