“Very good...”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Vietnamese food
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We decided to give this Vietnamese restaurant a try after hearing some wonderful things. Pho is located in a strip mall in lindora just behind Scotia Bank. Clean, nice and small are the words that come at me as first impression. Now the food: We hit a home run with the Veggie rolls. The peanut sauce is incredible. We then ventured into the chicken skewers which were at hit with the wife and I but a miss with the kids. I found them to be moist and cooked to perfection unlike the dry white meat skewers you find in many other restaurants. The kids found them chewy. On to the next plate which was hit for all: The chicken and tofu curries were a hit. I added a little spice to mine since I like it hot. Good portion nice rice and salad with it. We then went off and ordered the Lettuce wraps and once again we were at odds which each other. We enjoyed them but the kids did not. Bottom line I will come back with the wife and enjoy this wonderful place. I will try the PHO dish next which is the Vietnamese national dish.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I have tried some dishes here and all of them are great. But if you like curry, you have to come here. I had the tofu and vegetables curry (they also have chicken, beef and shrimps curry) and this is definitely one of the best curry dishes I have ever had. Noodles are also delicious.
Food has delicate flavors and scents that combined create a remarkable experience.
Also, there are healthy natural drinks.

2  Thank Anai A
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The spring rolls were crispy and delightful. The curry spicy prepared to taste. The soups fresh, filling and flavorful. Intimate restaurant with approprriate art and decorations to make it interesting. We attended on a Youplon discount, but were treated as a full fare customer. We will return. Good value, pleasant staff, good food.

1  Thank islandjerr
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

I have tried different dishes and all of them have been delicious, pho soup it's more than great, healthy hot delicious soup, crunchy vegeterian spring rolls that invited me to have more and curry (something new on the menu) its delicious an spice dish. Can't wait to go and have more delicious dishes :)

1  Thank CuisineLov
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We ordered Pho for lunch and had it delivered. By the time it got here the soup was cold so we had to reheat and reheat so the noodles would cook. Might be a better experience just going to eat there. Will try it again.