“Great place for group dinners that impress”
Review of Andiamo La

Andiamo La
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We come here regularly with clients and had a fabulous experience last night - we pre-ordered several courses to be served family style and everyone was raving! The pasta, seafood, steak and dessert were all flavorful and very well prepared. The service was very attentive (which hasn't always been the case but seemed flawless last night).

Kudos to the chef and the staff - they knocked it out of the park and we'll definitely be bringing clients back here!

1  Thank MLB9774

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The place is great, great food, ambiance and treatment.
The price is not the cheapest, but I will not say it is expensive, since the value is worth.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have recently moved to this side of town and slowly checking out sights. Following Costa Rica's last game in this World Cup I thought I'd try this great looking restaurant. I only had Antipasto Mixto and Fettichini Alfredo but it was marvelous.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I are vegetarian and we found plenty to eat at Andiamo Lá - We had the Vegetable Antipasto, which would have been enough for the both of us, but we also ordered a Stuffed Portobello Mushroom as appetizers.

The Pizzas were incredible... we had the Pisa and Firenze. We had to take some home because we were so full!!!!

My friend was working in San José and decided to go back for more pizza the following week. It was THAT GOOD!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Amazing architecture with food that was so delicious. The staff was very friendly, responsive and efficient. The food was exquisite and the wine selection endless. I will definitely go here again.