My daughter and I stayed at Casa Bella Rita on our first and last night in Costa Rica; it was a wonderful way to begin and end our trip. Rita took care of our travel arrangements the minute I made my reservations. She arranged our taxi rides to and from restaurants, a rafting trip and transportation back (Luis is a delight!). I am a vegetarian and my daughter is vegan and Steve and Rita were very accommodating and made amazing breakfasts each morning. The views over the canyon are beautiful and there was nothing more relaxing than to just sit in the hammock, reading a book and looking at the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana