We originally arranged to stay at Casa Bella Rita for our first and last nights in Costa Rica. However, we had the wonderful experience to end up staying 4 nights -- 2 at beginning and 2 at end! Our flight plans changed just a few weeks before our departure and Rita was able to accommodate us for an extra night at the beginning our our trip. Steve was waiting for us at the airport and whisked us to their truly amazing home where Rita graciously upgraded our room to the lovely Mariposa, since it was available. The next day, a Sunday, they suggested we visit the local farmers market where we experienced delightful sights and tastes. During our time there, they suggested local restaurants, arranged taxi rides, shared coffee and experiences, but more importantly they quickly felt like old friends. We left on a Monday with plans to arrive back about a week later, however again our plans changed. Toward the end of our trip we were in Tortuguero at Mawamba in a lot of rain and with too many people, so I gave Rita a call to see if she could accommodate us a day earlier than planned. Happily she could and we were on our way back to spend our last two nights in the gorgeous third floor Canopy room! It was a perfectly luxurious way to end our trip. Throughout our trip, knowing Rita and Steve made us feel like we had a connection in Costa Rica, that we could call if we needed advice or assistance. We hope to come back to explore another region of this beautiful country, and of course, stay with Steve and Rita at Casa Bella Rita once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana