We stayed here on the way into and out of Costa Rica, and were extremely pleased with our experience. Steve and Rita were very friendly and helped set us up with cab rides and hearty breakfasts; Steve even picked us up himself from the shuttle dropoff. The grounds are beautiful with a great view out the back and the two rooms we stayed in (Heliconia and Mariposa) were quite comfortable. Unfortunately due to our schedules we didn't get to stay long either time, but we definitely left wishing we could have stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana