Casa Bella Rita was the surprise gem of my trip to Costa Rica. My travel plans changed at the last minute and I was left searching for a hotel on the same day I was scheduled to arrive. I saw the great reviews about this B & B and decided to give it a try. When I called, I spoke directly to the owners - Rita and Steve - and they could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Rita and Steve picked me up from the airport themselves and from the moment I met them I felt like I was visiting family. Rita helped me make travel arrangements for the rest of my trip (and was very patient with my indecisiveness) and Steve cooked an amazing meal so I didn't have to go out in the rain to get dinner. The house, gardens and canyon view are all absolutely beautiful. It was such a wonderful relaxing start to my trip and I wish I could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana