We stayed at Casa Bella Rita the last two nights of our wonderful trip in Costa Rica. My husband and I were traveling with our two daughters, ages 3 and 5. We were supposed to end our trip on the coast, but ran into some complications with not having internet (working vacay). Rita was super accommodating and instead of being disappointed for having to leave the beach early we were glad we found this great place! My girls still talk about the little dog, ratatouille, whose nails they helped Rita paint. :) Great breakfast too!! The beds were very comfortable as well. Thanks Steve and Rita!!
We hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana