Many thanks to our excellent driver, Alexander Hernandez, owner of Alajuela Tours for recommending, Casa Bella Rita for our last night in Costa Rica. After canceling our reservations at a chain hotel by the San Jose airport we booked a room at Casa Bella Rita instead and were thrilled! Rita welcomed us to her beautiful casa and we immediately wished we were staying more than one night. We had a stunning view of the sunset from the patio overlooking the canyon, relaxed by the pool and enjoyed a delicious dinner at a local spot that Rita recommended. Our room was wonderful and we so appreciated all the original artwork throughout the casa. Rita even arranged and paid for our early morning taxi to the airport, got up early to make us coffee and sent us off with some yummy homemade banana bread and fruit for our trip home. What a perfect place to start or end your Costa Rican adventures!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana