Our flight from the USA arrived really late on December 5th and there was Steve - right where he indicated he would be........waiting for us. He took us back to the B&B and immediately made us feel welcomed. It was dark and we really didn't have a chance to experience the house in its entirety - but once you walk into the courtyard - you are meet with a feeling of satisfaction. Our daughter fell in love with the very well behaved little dogs and we wandered out to the balcony and could view the beautiful stars and deep canyon below.
We stayed in the Canopy room which is very nice and I must say that every bit of space is utilized so well. They had set up a separate bed for our daughter and everything was warm and inviting.
In the morning, we smelled the aroma of coffee and made our way down to the dining room - the house is unique - not stuffy or boring - quirky features, unusual paintings, and the decor is just plain fun. If there was no decor at all, the beautiful views of the canyon and greenery would be more than enough!! Steve was busy putting breakfast together and my daughter was thrilled when she ordered chocolate chip pancakes and Steve quickly agreed! (So my husband decided he would jump on the bandwagon as well.......). All of it was very accomodating each and EVERY morning.
We enjoyed chatting with the other guests in the afternoon as well as the discussions and interaction with Steve & Rita. This is a great couple. Very laid back and easing going. Rita was instrumental is helping us to set up day trips with our guide, Luis. He is really knowledgeable and helpful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone visiting in the area.
I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone. We have traveled and stayed in many B&B's and this was a fabulous experience. We would not hesitate to return. Our only disappointment is that we could not stay longer!! Go, enjoy and see for yourself how great this property is!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana