In reviewing our pictures from a two week stay in Costa Rica and a small ship cruise own the coastline, I was fondly reminded of the start of that trip. It was 5 nights with Steve and Rita at their beautifully appointed and hospitable Casa Bella Rita on the outskirts of Costa Rica's capital, San Jose.
Our hosts were wonderful and the atmosphere divine. Their contacts and knowledge of places to visit enhanced our time away from the B & B. The conversation at night was rich and Rita and Steve became like new best friends. They were extremely flexible and accomodating. We'd go back in a heart beat for time to relax and rejuvenate.
Next time we come to Costa Rica to see those areas that we missed we will certainly plan to be based again at the Casa Bella Rita. Thanks to Steve and Rita for helping us start our trip in such a great fashion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana