“Lovely apartment and balcony”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
colvic201...
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment and balcony”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We were very pleased with our choice of apartment S2 at Playa del Cura, being right at the top floor was quiet and with tremendous views. The 3 lifts easily coped with the number of people, hardly ever had to wait for one.
Joern was ready for us as soon as we arrived with our hire car from the airport and explained everything we needed, taking us up to the apartment. The accommodation was spotlessly clean and the large balcony was fantastic, especially getting the warm direct sun from about 8am to 1430 (in December). We self-catered and found the kitchen facilities excellent. Wifi and TV (had English channels too) worked well. Parked in the road - usually not difficult to find a space. Would stay again for a quiet winter break.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sonjafrom...
“Relaxing whilst work and play.”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I am very happy with the property as it is in a very quiet area slightly up the mountains.
It is very bright and clean. The balcony is an added living area as it is huge especially for one person. The apartment is kitted out with all the essentials for a comfortable stay.
It has an easy access from the airport by either hire car or bus. I took the bus ( 45 min ) which was extremely comfortable and allowed me to sit back and relax to enjoy the view. It dropped my off in front of Monsenõr at the bottom of the hill.
The pool area is lovely. Very quiet again and enough chairs and loungers for when it gets busier. It has more than one pool but I only used the one near my apartment which was at the top of the mountain. There is also a coffee area where you can sit in the shade having a refreshment.
I would definitely come back again when I have more time to explore the actual island.
One little downside is the Internet which is adequate for just checking the occasional email but for a bit more serious stuff like backing up created work files it becomes frustrating as it is not powerful enough. The internet keeps disconnecting. Nonetheless I give it 10/10 as my overall experience.
I am looking already for next year to return. :-D

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcony and pool and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Liked least: Internet which kept switching off
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Sep 2016
Thank you Sonja and please be assured I will be more than happy to welcome you back. The Internet connectivity issue you experienced has nothing to do with our setup but your device. Please google "apple disconnecting wifi" (over 1.4 million results!) to learn what the REAL problem is. Its an Apple device problem. All apartments I manage (9) are connected via Ethernet (network cable) to my private Internet and the only people complaining are people with Apple devices. Sorry Apple - but - get your act together!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing