We booked 2 rooms for 31/5. Both rooms were functional and clean, typical IBIS layout. We requested rooms with view of Mount Pilatus, which we received. Breakfast didn't offer allot of variety, however it was buffet style and was filling. The area is industrial (with an adult shop nearby), however we spent our day out exploring, so this didn't bother us. If you are looking for a clean, no frills hotel, this is certainly worth considering as central lucerne is easily accessed by public transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland