My wife and I stayed overnight in May, 2014. We have stayed at quite a few Ibis properties as they offer good value for money. This one was no exception but it was also a pleasant surprise as our room was quite large when compared to other Ibis properties we have used. The room was perfectly maintained with an adequate bathroom area. Staff were very accommodating and answered all our questions in a friendly manner. The hotel is in a suburban location that I would describe as semi industrial but do not let that deter you. The railway station is five or six minutes walk from the hotel and the trip to Luzern central station takes about ten minutes. The hotel does not have it's own restaurant for dinner however they do recommend another hotel within a ten minute walk away. We opted to dine in Luzern by the river. If you are driving there is covered parking underneath the hotel with elevator access from the carpark to the hotel lobby - parking costs CHF7-00 so is quite cheap by hotel standards. I would suggest that this hotel is quite highly thought of as it also accommodated a large Trafalgar Tour group on the night we stayed (and Trafalgar are somewhat fussy when it comes to hotel choices). The other charming feature of this hotel is that from our room window we had the most beautiful view of the snow capped Swiss Alps. If you are travelling to Luzern, want a nice basic but clean, comfortable and quiet hotel with easy access to the city centre then stay here. We would certainly stay again. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland