I stayed at the chateau as part of a school trip and I have to say it was overall good. The bedrooms were clean and it was in a nice location. However, the food that they served wasn't all that good and there wasn't much choice at breakfast. Also, some bathrooms didn't lock and the bunk beds' mattresses were not the right size for the bed. But overall it was fine and I would say that it was a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château du Baffy lies on the edge of the small village of Colombiers, situated between Caen and Bayeux, just 6km or so from the seaside resort of Courseulles. Guests will enjoy the best of both worlds combining a stay in the beautiful Normandy countryside with superb beaches close to hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chateau du Baffy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Du Baffy Hotel Creully
- Chateau Du Baffy Creully, France - Normandy