I travelled to the Chateau from East Anglia with my school, we went on a ferry which broke the trip up and had a ten minute toilet break to go to the loo and stretch our legs. This meant that te trip didn't seem as long.
When we arrived I was surprised by how beautiful the surroundings were and the beauty moved into the grounds too. We stayed in the older part which was truly gorgeous. The dinning room was beautiful too.
We stayed in a spacious room with plenty of cupboard space and a good sized bathroom. We were out for most of the day but the evenings were pleasant with the river, grass area and sports court.
Our first day and the breakfast was great. The packed lunches we made up were decent and contained plenty.
The staff made the trip. They were kind and really helpful. They were up for a laugh too. I would especially like to say a huge thanks to Nicholas who was our guide who loved a laugh and was great..... THANK YOU!!!!!
Overall the trip was great, the château had a great location and was beautiful. would defiantly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château du Baffy lies on the edge of the small village of Colombiers, situated between Caen and Bayeux, just 6km or so from the seaside resort of Courseulles. Guests will enjoy the best of both worlds combining a stay in the beautiful Normandy countryside with superb beaches close to hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chateau du Baffy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Du Baffy Hotel Creully
- Chateau Du Baffy Creully, France - Normandy