Americas Best Value Inn-Byram/Jackson South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I found the motel very nice and the staff very hospitable. Price was very reasonable for the area. The rooms were clean and comfortable with a nice sitting area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 22 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 26 June 2012

light bulb is missing in the hallway cigarette butts all over the place cockroaches water bugs all on the floor dead outside in the hallway the rooms are big and nice theshower need some work done to it and need a new carpet

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I stayed in this Motel recently and boy am I sorry I did. Not only is it dirty with horrifying customer service, I had unauthorized charges made on my debit card. The clientele is made up of drug dealers and prostitutes, the pool is not in working order, the sofa had giant stains of I don't even want ot know what it was. When I complained to management about unauthorized charges I was cursed and called a dog, I could go on and on... Stay far far away from this hell hole....

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TiffanyD239
Reviewed 28 March 2007

The Days Inn in Byram is a nice travel motel. Nothing outstanding, but clean and comfortable. A good price and and a comfortable bed on I-55.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)