“Terrible customer service by owner”
Review of Melanie's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Melanie's
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The first time I bought from Melanie's was a few years ago and I bought a loaf of sourdough bread which was so stale and lacked ANY flavor at all that we ended up just having to throw it away. I decided that it may have just been a fluke thing so I decided to try her shop again and I can honestly say that the food is good even though occasionally too salty. I starting buying casseroles during her "freezer sales" and the last few times I noticed that she had overcharged us but it wasn't by a whole lot and it was her staff who had checked us out. The last time we bought a few casseroles from Melanie, the owner and I noticed that she had indeed overcharged us so I sent my husband in and she was extremely rude to him. All I can say is that if I can't ask you about what you are charging without getting an attitude I will never step foot in your store again. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. She will be nice as can be if you are giving her a compliment but watch out if you question her or make a complaint and I personally don't like that kind of customer service.

1  Thank Carrie N