“Perfect London Retreat -- and only 1 hour away!”
Review of Colliers Farm B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fernhurst
Colliers Farm B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Fernhurst B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 March 2012

5 star location, hospitality, rooms, breakfast, afternoon tea (& cakes), tennis court, scenery and more! 1 night was definitely not enough (especially for those who want to soak up the scenery and partake in a few tennis matches). Close to many beautiful towns, great restaurants/pubs, walking/biking trails, etc. We drove, but have been told that it's easy to reach the B&B by train and then a short taxi trip. I'm sure the B&B owners can fill you in on the details.

Room Tip: Didn't see the other rooms (as they were occupied), but am sure they're of a very high stand...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Starting with the wonderful tea and cakes upon arrival, and finishing with a delicious breakfast, I would highly recommend to everyone this B&B. The hosts were very friendly and attentive. Really enjoyed the stay here with my boyfriend. Our room was beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. Very charming place with really nice surroundings and good resturants closeby.

Silvia

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Fantastic bed and breakfast. Beautiful room, flawlessly decorated and immaculately kept. Modern and chic en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and fabulous power shower. Dreamy beds - crisp white linen, super soft duvets and feathery pillows (I liked them so much I bought 4 before I left!). Delicious afternoon tea and sumptuous breakfast. Charming hosts. Nothing too much trouble. Excellent value for money. Husband, who is usually impervious to these sort of charms, turned to me and said "you couldn't fault this place, could you?". I rest my case ;)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2011

A beautiful house with very friendly and helpful hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. My bedroom was so nicely decorated and very relaxing. So much choice at breakfast which was delicious and so well presented.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicky B
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I recently stayed here for a wedding weekend and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Everything about Colliers Farm is excellent.

The room was always fresh and clean, all appliances were of a high standard and worked!
Clothes left out were folded up upon my return.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was wonderful. A full English which didn't leave you feeling guilty!
Standard of the tennis court was a welcome surprise (although the standard of the tennis did not match up).

Everything was thought of for your convenience.
The owners were always friendly and helpful without being intrusive!

I have stayed at many B&Bs in my time due to a job travelling around the UK and this was by far the best I have experienced.

If I am ever in this part of the world again, there is no doubt I will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Colliers Farm is a beautiful traditional farmhouse and although we only stayed one night (we were attending a wedding in the local area) we were both extremely impressed. Our double room was very comfortable and the en-suite shower room was fabulous.

For me it is the little things that make a stay truely memorable! What made my stay wonderful was the fresh coffee and a cafetiere, several types of tea, hot chocolate and fresh milk. No awful instant coffee and long life milk here. Also, the shower room had a fab walk in shower and was stocked with not only the usual things you'd expect like shampoo etc, but also spare comb, toothbrush, mending kit etc. The room also had bathrobes (which is something I normally associate with a 4 or 5 star hotel, not a B&B).

Breakfast was served round a large table and it was exceedingly yummy. The breakfast selection was varied and interesting and cooked to perfection.

The owners are very friendly people who clearly care about looking after their guests.I would definitely recommend this B&B and would love to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We only stayed one night at Colliers farm as we were attending a wedding in Midhurst but could happily have stayed longer, beautifully decorated, great views, good quality bed linen, fantastic locally sourced full english breakfast cooked by owner Marina, who was very welcoming and friendly. Will definitely be back to recharge batteries.

Room Tip: Twin beds not massive, book double if u like space
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Torpster099

Been to Colliers Farm B&B? Share your experiences!