“Clean and spacious”

Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ascot
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We have stayed here several times including the last two Christmases. The rooms are roomy, clean and the apartments are very spacious with everything you need - dishwasher,two tv's,
Washing machine, dryer etc. The pool and view are lovely with nice walk ways around the river.The restaurant and bar are excellent.
We have on occasion had issues with staff members being rude, but when we have written and complained to management, we have had a quick response and apology.
The only downside is unless you have a car I think it would be a bit hard to go anywhere and I don't know how the public transport is.We definitely will stay here next visit to Perth,we love it here.
'

Room Tip: Ask for view overlooking the river
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
assuredhotels, General Manager at Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear 481JanD481,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. I am pleased that we scored perfectly for your stay with us. We do have public transport that is right out the front of the hotel so for your next stay please advise reception and they will be able to show you the various options.
If I can be of any further assistance then please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Modern apartment had all the features you would expect from an apartment - kitchen, washer & dryer. Three nights set us back $900. Lounge and dining area was open plan and spacious. Lounge folded out to a sofa bed. The bedroom is lovely, bed is comfy and had a nice size TV. The spa was a good size and the bathroom is very clean. In fact the entire apartment was in good working order and very clean. I was in apartment 3 and the balcony faced the pool and had water views. The decking is nice the only thing I found annoying was the air con unit is fitted at the same height as when you sitting in your chair so the air con fan/vent blows the hot air directly onto to you - this was felt much more during December when Perth had that terrible heat wave.
The choice of food at the restaurant was pretty ordinary to me.... teeny tiny servings and meat wasn't cooked to our liking but the Manager took $25 off the cost so thats great customer service in my opinion. There's plenty of other spots to eat so I didn't mind too much. The location is very good - close to the inter. and domestic airport, close to city, close to Belmont shopping centre. Staff were very friendly. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Ascot Quays.

Room Tip: There is no wall that separates the bathroom and bedroom and the shower glass faces the bed so just...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Daylight89,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also taking the time to give me your valuable feedback. I am pleased that overall we scored well and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
If I or our team can be of any further assistance then please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Room fine, view of the river very pleasant. Dusty TV and surrounds and in general cleanliness was not to a high standard. Came to get a coffee 20 minutes before restaurant opened and was turned away and told that there was a sandwich bar a five minute walk away, this is whilst the lady in the bar was making herself a coffee..

• Stayed: December 2013
assuredhotels, General Manager at Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am quite taken back at some of the items you have raised and I would like to get to the bottom of it. This being said, if you could please call me at the hotel to discuss further so that I can look into the matter. I can be reached on 08-94790000.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We recently held a two day managers' meeting at Ascot Quays, which included accommodation. The 'Riverside' rooms are of a high standard, spacious and include a kitchen and a spa. Sitting on the balcony overlooking the pool and the river was quite relaxing and tranquil. The buffet breakfast was well worth the money and there was a wide range of choices, both hot and cold.

The conference room that we used has seen better days. Whilst clean, there are chunks taken out of the wooden entrance doors and marks on the folding walls. The staff looking after our meeting were very attentive and iced water and mints were refreshed immediately when we had our breaks. The food was good but the chef tends to over use eggplant and this did not go down well with our delegates.

All in all, this is a good venue for a conference where accommodation is required.

Room Tip: Riverside rooms are separate to the main accommodation block.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We are currently in the process of painting and fixing up our function rooms and we will have this fixed by the end of January.
I am pleased that you found our staff to be great and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our team.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed here in November for 2 nights with friends who have stayed here numerous times. This was our first stay & was pleasantly surprised at how clean & tidy the Hotel was. The Hotel staff were very friendly & helpful. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit which unfortunately our friends forgot to request 2 king beds, so we ended up on 2 king singles pushed together due to arriving very late. The second bathroom only has a shower & vanity with a second toilet in main hall near laundry. The main bedroom had a shower over the bath with toilet included. Décor of the room was lovely with large enough balcony for 4 adults to enjoy the view & a kitchen to suit a weekend stay. Rooms were serviced daily & we had no dramas ordering extra linen from the cleaning ladies who also were very pleasant. We never utilized the room service or restaurant due to the kitchen facilities but the in-house service looked about the going prices compared to other hotels in Perth.

Does get a little noisy on the balcony but overall the rooms were peaceful. We did have a bucks party etc. in the room beside ours but we ended up staying up later than them, so even though the noise was quite loud on the balconies early in the evening, we never heard them during our nights sleep. On departure the Hotel staff apologized for the inconvenience of the noise but we told them they never interrupted us at all. The only downfall would be that the only A/C was in the lounge area & 2 very out of date stand fans for our use in the bedrooms. Location of Hotel is a short drive to city. Otherwise, enjoyed our stay & would recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: We had room 111 which overlooked back car park with a little river view, which was located over the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
assuredhotels, General Manager at Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Libby W,

Thank you for taking the time to give us you feedback about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that our staff met your expectations and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.
If you require accommodation in the future then please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel on 08 -94790000.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

A group of friends recently had a reunion at the Ascot Quay & could not have been more impressed with the every aspect of our stay. The courtesy & friendliness of the staff was outstanding and went out of their way to ensure that all if our requests were met above our expectations. I thoroughly recommend this place as a great option close to the river, Perth city & has lovely amenities.

• Stayed: October 2013
assuredhotels, General Manager at Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Kalgalbowes,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that our team and property provided you with a stay that scored perfectly. I have passed your comments and review on so that our team can see the rewards for a job well done.
Thank you once again, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed here for three nights on business whilst attending a conference at the Crown complex. The apartments are well appointed and spacious, but the only option for dining close by is the on-site restaurant. There are no other restaurants or shops within walking distance, so we were keeping the taxi drivers busy each night. The continental breakfast buffet is substantial and very nicely presented, although the restaurant lacked a bit of atmosphere. The weather was it the best whilst we were there so we couldn't make the most of the extensive walking paths and views of the river, but these looked to be lovely. This property is very nice but not well located unless you have a vehicle.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear myoc2001,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not find out location the best fit for your needs. As we are between the CBD and airport it generally is a perfect fit for our guests that are here on business.

We did have quite an unusual few weeks with our weather and I wish that you were able to see some more of our surrounds before your stay ended. I am sure that this may have changed your thoughts on our location.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and I hope that we will be welcoming you back in the future.
Brendan Craig

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ascot
Airport Apartments
#1 of 3 in Redcliffe
Aloft Perth
#15 of 66 in Perth
East Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
#12 of 66 in Perth

Been to Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!