We were completely relaxed after three days of hammock time, beach walks, and delicious foods at Hibiscus Garden. Simon and Rosie, the managers, were excellent hosts and even surprised us with champagne and dancing to celebrate our honeymoon. For a little more activity, we took a classic beach horseback ride with guide, Alberto, and loved hearing about the local floral and fauna. I highly recommend a stay here to relax, recharge, and just enjoy life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hibiscusgarden Hotel & Restaurant is owned by a German family and run by an exellent German chef Sven and also by very nice Italian Managers. It is situated right on the Pacific coast in the province of Veraguas next to the little fishermen village called Lagartero and 10 km from the touristic town of Santa Catalina.The hotel has 9 individual designed guestrooms of different comfort- and price levels, which are decorated with natural accessories like driftwood, shells and mosaics, as well as a camping site. We offer the use of a clean and well equipped communal kitchen as well as a Restaurant, which offers a fine selection of regional and international specialties. You can enjoy a wide range of leisure activities around our remote beach, like horseback riding or SUP and we will be happy to help you to arrange trips to our famous Nationalpark Coiba for snorkeling, diving and wildlife watching. We hope to see you soon! Your Hibiscus Garden Team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Hibiscus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscusgarden Hotel Lagartero
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden Panama/Lagartero