My sister and I stayed at Hibiscus for two nights. We had the place to ourselves. It was so relaxing after staying in loud Panama City beforehand. The restaurant food was fresh and flavorful! Simon and Rosie were the best - so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hibiscusgarden Hotel & Restaurant is owned by a German family and run by an exellent German chef Sven and also by very nice Italian Managers. It is situated right on the Pacific coast in the province of Veraguas next to the little fishermen village called Lagartero and 10 km from the touristic town of Santa Catalina.The hotel has 9 individual designed guestrooms of different comfort- and price levels, which are decorated with natural accessories like driftwood, shells and mosaics, as well as a camping site. We offer the use of a clean and well equipped communal kitchen as well as a Restaurant, which offers a fine selection of regional and international specialties. You can enjoy a wide range of leisure activities around our remote beach, like horseback riding or SUP and we will be happy to help you to arrange trips to our famous Nationalpark Coiba for snorkeling, diving and wildlife watching. We hope to see you soon! Your Hibiscus Garden Team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Hibiscus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscusgarden Hotel Lagartero
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden Panama/Lagartero