This is a great place if you are looking to relax .. The people at Hibiscus are great , they do whatever they can to make your stay perfect .. The place is super clean and the food was the best I had in Santa Catalina they have the flying saussage for the surfing shuttle 10 min ride ...IIf I go back I would go there for sure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hibiscusgarden Hotel & Restaurant is owned by a German family and run by an exellent German chef Sven and also by very nice Italian Managers. It is situated right on the Pacific coast in the province of Veraguas next to the little fishermen village called Lagartero and 10 km from the touristic town of Santa Catalina.The hotel has 9 individual designed guestrooms of different comfort- and price levels, which are decorated with natural accessories like driftwood, shells and mosaics, as well as a camping site. We offer the use of a clean and well equipped communal kitchen as well as a Restaurant, which offers a fine selection of regional and international specialties. You can enjoy a wide range of leisure activities around our remote beach, like horseback riding or SUP and we will be happy to help you to arrange trips to our famous Nationalpark Coiba for snorkeling, diving and wildlife watching. We hope to see you soon! Your Hibiscus Garden Team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Hibiscus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscusgarden Hotel Lagartero
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden Panama/Lagartero