We stayed at watermouth lodges on the 7th October,we should have been in populars 19 but work was taking place next door so was put in hollies lodge,lovely spacious lodge with a lovely bathroom ,seperate kitchen area really enjoyed it and would definately stay again.
only negatives were not many power points in bedroom and hard to walk at the end of the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With truly magnificent views overlooking the beautiful Watermouth Harbour and its famous castle, our holiday park is situated in an outstanding location that offers a host of facilities on well-tended grounds.A very warm welcome awaits you at our family-run Holiday Park, where we are committed to making your stay with us as enjoyable, pleasant and relaxing as we possibly can.For those of you that do not want to cook in our well-equipped lodges, especially after a hard day spent at the beach or discovering the many attractions and activities that North Devon has to offer, there is always our superb restaurant and bar, where all the family is welcome.Whilst relaxing over a cool drink you can choose from a selection of simple bar snacks or from a varied menu with daily specials and separate children's menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Watermouth Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermouth Hotel Berrynarbor
- Watermouth Lodges Berrynarbor, Devon