Just got back today from Watermouth Lodges after a four day break, the lodge was spacious and very clean.Everything you need for a very comfortable stay and great for kids, who cant wait to return.Woolacombe Beach is a must one of the best beaches we have ever visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With truly magnificent views overlooking the beautiful Watermouth Harbour and its famous castle, our holiday park is situated in an outstanding location that offers a host of facilities on well-tended grounds.A very warm welcome awaits you at our family-run Holiday Park, where we are committed to making your stay with us as enjoyable, pleasant and relaxing as we possibly can.For those of you that do not want to cook in our well-equipped lodges, especially after a hard day spent at the beach or discovering the many attractions and activities that North Devon has to offer, there is always our superb restaurant and bar, where all the family is welcome.Whilst relaxing over a cool drink you can choose from a selection of simple bar snacks or from a varied menu with daily specials and separate children's menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Watermouth Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermouth Hotel Berrynarbor
- Watermouth Lodges Berrynarbor, Devon