“A great centre to visit relatives.”
other travellers have booked this property
South Facing Front Aspect
New forest
Free view TV and DVD
New forest walks
Highcliffe beach December
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Twinniefi...
“A great centre to visit relatives.”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The cottage was very clean and well equipped. A pity that there were no dog walks available from the cottage. I had to drive to the beach or forest every time I walked Charlie, and had to have plenty of spare change, as parking was expensive [except in Southbourne], and there was no facility to pay by card. A pity that there was no radio in the cottage, but the television reception was good. Wi-fi was slow. Surprised that I had to bring my own hairdryer, and the outside lights did not always work. Perhaps new bulbs are needed. I appreciated the throw provided for the sofa, but I always bring my own anyway. A feather duvet would have been better that the synthetic one, but I appreciate that this is rare in rental properties. The heated towel rail was excellent, and the shower was easy to work. I had no technical problems with anything, but I was surprised that there were no instructions available. The last property I stayed in in Yorkshire had a huge manual and a lot of helpful advice about the local area!

jjmbusine...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked this little cottage mainly as it had an enclosed garden and I wanted to take my dogs. Booked for 3 days and stayed a week it was so relaxing. The furnishings are quality, the bed is so comfortable and the garden was perfect for 2 nosey dogs. Great location too being near New Forest and beaches. Visit Lepe country park where you can stroll along the shingle beach or get a snack in there cafe or just spend the time watching the wind surfers. .The cottage is compact but more than adequate. Only thing I didn't notice when I booked was that there is a railway backing on to the cottage but well screened off with mature shrubs. There arn't many trains and after the first day I got used to it. Would really recommend and will be revisiting, only problem with recommending the occasional gem is that they get booked up! wanted to re-visit in September but too late its booked!

joannemce...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“A Little Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

What can I say ! It was fantastic in every way. My husband and I took our little Lab Lola for a much needed mid week break. The garden is perfect for dogs, completely private and fenced off for hours of ball games. It really is a sunny spot too. The Coach house was clean and comfortable with a very lovely bed that I am missing ! A lovely little welcome basket was waiting for our arrival with tea and coffee and croissants etc and the Shower gel and body spray was also a lovely touch. I would defo stay here again and am already recommending my Friends.The location is Perfect for Christchurch, The Jurassic coast and the New Forest. I recommend a meal in the Noisey Lobster overlooking the sea. Breakfasts are great too.

Mark A
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Little Gem, pet-friendly and great location”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We have just come back from an Easter break, fantastic accommodation, perfect for two people, lovely garden and a great location.

The Coach House has all the amenities you would expect, very comfortable, a pub a short walk away with the beech and Highcliffe easily accessible.

A lovely touch from the owners was the surprise box of goodies for the kitchen with essentials including milk and butter, very much appreciated.

We have spent four great days with the dog, alternating between the forest and the beech, a great time had by all with the bonus of a large garden and cosy place to stay.

Thanks, we would love to visit again.

Mark & Pauline and not forgetting Buster

stephen c
“Weekend break”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed at the coach house at the end of March 2017 ,a truely lovely place for a couple to stay,although small everything you might need is at hand.Just over a mile from highclidfe centre,whilst we were there visited,Christchurch,hengisbury head,mudeford,boscombe and bournemourh all within easy reach.you won't be dissappointed with a stay here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing