“Best breakfast ever!”
Review of Warren Cottage

Warren Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Highcliffe
Warren Cottage
Ranked #5 of 6 Highcliffe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We recently went for a short break to Highcliffe and stayed at Warren Cottage. It was a very welcoming family run business and a great location for getting out to the New Forest in Dorset.
Our room was en-suite with a very comfortable bed, flat screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The area was very peaceful and we both slept really well on both night that we were there. The best part though had to be the breakfast. It was easily the best that we have ever had at a B&B and such good value for the £60 per night for the room. We also needed some directions for our walks in the forest and were provided with a map and good directions. Highcliffe also has a good variety of restaurants and some lovely pubs (The Amberwood and Galleon were our favourites).
I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for comfort, cleanliness, good value for money and a warm welcome from the proprietors. We will definitely book at Warren Cottage again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ruddy71
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I stayed at Warren Cottage whilst on business in Christchuch and found it to be a great little B&B. Nice staff, clean rooms, quiet location and delicious big breakfast.

I will be back next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank uk_h0pper
Reviewed 7 May 2009

So I've stayed at Warren Cottage a number of times now, I first stayed there as I was visiting family in the area and had such a lovely time I keep coming back.

It is a small, family-run B&B with a very comfortable feel. The house is lovely and has beautiful gardens that you can see from the breakfast room ... talking of breakfast ... WOW! They really know how to cook up a feast! Each time I've been here the breakfast has exceeded expectations. Every time I can't go past the hearty english breakfast. Its not all greasy like you get at some places and they use local ingredients - yum!

The rooms are good, tastefully decorated and pretty new with ensuites and very comfy beds. Perfect after a good stomp in the forest!

It is run by husband and wife team, Martha and John who are very kind and accomodating. Each time I've been there they have been very welcoming and always had big smiles!

In terms of location, the B&B is in nice quiet street, however, if you are there for the nightlife you might not find its what you want ... but then you wouldn't be staying in Highcliffe! It is positioned well for the beach, New Forest, Highcliffe Castle etc. If you are after pubs and clubs then you are better off going to Bournemouth.

Overall, this is a great little B&B with so many personal little touches. I will be coming back for many years to come!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple