When I saw the photographs, I assumed that this hotel was on a main road. Well it is, but it's set so far back (and it's not exactly the M1!) that it's a very quiet location. It's about a 5 minute stroll to the beach (OK, the cliff overlooking the beach, it takes a bit longer to get to sea level).
There are shops on the high street and it's only a few minutes (in the car) from Christchurch.
The only poor part of the stay was that they don't seem to have located the heating timer in the breakfast area. We were there on a cold day and, although it was chilly at breakfast on the first morning, the second was positively uncomfortable even though we were right by the "fire". By the time we left the temperature had improved but they had already been open for an hour by then! I haven't marked down too much because of this as it isn't even vaguely relevant unless it's a cold night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the New Forest National Park and a short stroll from the stunning south coast seafront ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch / Highcliffe Hotel Highcliffe
- Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe Dorset