Visited Norfolk recently for a couple of nights away with my boyfriend, we upgraded our room to an "Extra special room", we were allocated the Cowshed. When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly lady, who showed us through the breakfast barn and courtyard, to our room, which was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Lovely clean bathroom, nice comfy bed and very homely upstairs, with a sofa and television. We were told as we were in a special room we could have the option of breakfast in bed, and we simply had to post our order through a little letterbox each night.
We chose this option and at half past eight the next morning there was a knock at the door, in came Hannah with our freshly prepared full English breakfast, with toast, jams, fresh fruits, yogurts and juice, tea and coffee. Piping hot!
We asked about places to eat and definitely recommend the Starr Inn at Lessingham. LOVELY!
Had a lovely time and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dairy Barns was awarded best bed and breakfast in the East of England and is based on a working farm. We are only five minutes from both the beauty of the Norfolk Broads and Sandy Beaches of the coast. Accommodation is in a self-contained barn conversion. Each room is on ground floor level and offers excellent en-suite facilities and extremely comfortable super king or twin beds. Our suites are something extra special each very spacious with fabulous bedrooms and bathrooms,lounge area and private garden. Off-road undercover parking available. 3 cosy country cottages are also available on the farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dairy Barns Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Barns Hotel Hickling
- Dairy Barns Bed And Breakfast
- Dairy Barns Bed & Breakfast Hickling, Norfolk