Breathing Space Norfolk
US$97
Hotel Wroxham(Wroxham)
US$141
US$137
Scarborough Hill Country Inn(North Walsham)(Great Value!)
US$121
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Acle(Acle)(Great Value!)
US$59
Travelodge
Beechwood Hotel(North Walsham)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$136
US$103
US$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsleft feeling refreshedhouse is beautifulcosy loungeindulgence breakunique placeamazing weekendhome from homegarden roomjosiemagsretreatrelaxationnurturedsealscabinxxbroads
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Again we were overwhelmed by Mags and her team of wonderful wise women. Making new friends, catching up with our news and trading experiences that we'd had on recent courses. We roamed the rural ruins and discovered towns so quaint we could have stayed all day. Mags appears to be sitting chatting all day, giving her advice and lending her spirit to all that goes on. . . however, the beds get made, the house get cleaned and the delicious food gets cooked. How on earth does she do it? As ever we shall return. See you in November. P.S. If you are a lone traveller and have any doubts about solo travelling, you will not be alone, or if you are looking for a Soul searching Retreat - your in the right place. Namaste.

Room Tip: All the rooms a Beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Mags-BS, Owner at Breathing Space Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Great having you back again and again, like old friends

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had a lovely short break with a good friend & thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere & local area.
Therapies were second to none in the fantastic room overlooking the water. Great food & friendly caring place to BE !! Mags and her fellow therapists are excellent .
Would highly recommend & visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have just spent a weekend here at Breathing Space alone, for some 'me' time, relax & pamper.
Far exceeded my wishes, beautiful, super clean & fresh( very important to me) & lovely lovely peeps!
My treatments were .......... Amazing, special therapists for sure. Mags is absolutely fab & the heart of everything.
Good food, good company & lots of opportunity for self awareness learning
I loved the wood cabin by the lake, tranquil & perfect for chilling & reflection.
Can't wait to return

Room Tip: All lovely 💃
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jo C
Mags-BS, Owner at Breathing Space Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

It was delightful meeting you, a great weekend of arrive as strangers and leave as friends'
Look forward to you return.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I brought my mum to get some Breathing Space in April 2014. We had never done anything like it before and were made to feel welcome and comfortable from the moment I picked up the phone to enquire, throughout our visit and right up to when we departed with a big hug. The beauty of the place is an earthing tonic - it's still, quiet and you are surrounded by nature. Mag's ethos of 'anything goes' is just what we needed - you can tailor your visit to suit your specific needs with a fantastic range of therapies but this extends to generally just being there too - you can simply sit and be alone, find an inspiring book, watch a dvd by the fire, go for a walk, have a sleep, or there there are lovely people (both Mag's and her team and other visitors) around to chat to. No pressure, just what you need when you need. The home cooked food is delicious, there's a heavenly range of natural products to pamper yourself with in the shower, the beautiful Norfolk broads are a 2 minute walk - it really has everything. Ultimately it is what it is due to the people who made it - genuine, sensitive, loving people.

We both saw Paulina and would highly recommend her. I left feeling energised, balanced, with a stronger sense of myself and skills that I continue to fine tune and have taken into my day to day.

If you are thinking about going - just do it. Don't be put off if you don't drive (we don't) as Mags can pick you up from the nearest station for a small petrol money contribution. I would recommend it to all women of every age and it's definitely a a place you can go by yourself as well as with someone. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mags-BS, Owner at Breathing Space Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

It was so lovely sharing time with you and your mum, lovely to see that special mum and daughter time....look forward to seeing you both again later in the year, warmest wishes and hugs Mags x

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed at Breathing Space in March 2014 and had a wonderful time. I can't tell you how beautiful and peaceful it was. The house is stunning and I loved the little wooden cabin on the lake. I was lucky to get some sunshine so made the most of walks on the beach just down the road, which had 100's of seals on it. The evenings were cold (being spring), but I snuggled up in front of the cosy fire in their really old lounge with beams and a big inglenook fireplace. Mags made me feel so welcome and the food was delicious. I had some lovely treatments by the team and the therapists were all very kind. I can't rave about this place enough! I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it. I felt wonderfully relaxed and rejuvenated when I left and will certainly return again. Thank you to everyone who made my stay really special.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo