We did a sun holiday here in May and yes i know it is cheap but having done about 4 other sun breaks this has to be the worse one!
Caravan was dirty, old and tired! We complained about the fact we had food on the floor, curtains hangiing off the rails, toilet leaking, taps dripping etc etc to be told that this is what you get for Bronze and we could upgrade if we wanted to pay about £80.
The final straw came that night when we put our little girl to be bed and went to switch the light on in the lounge area and the bulb blew and glass shot out of the light shade. Thank god our little girl was out of the way!
On another note when we tried to book our little in to a swim class, we got told by the lifeguard that the staff hate doing the class and even the Manager wont do them and we could turn up if we wanted but it will be crap as they have had no training!
I can not stress how much you do not want to stay at this park but if you do find yourself in the area of Walton on the Naze we had the best chinese take away ever at Canton Chef 9 Newgate St, 01255 677212!! Best bit of our holiday
Staff were just not interested in helping us and
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for an amazing time at Naze Marine! Watch the boats come in on the Naze and enjoy the superb views from the Park. Facilities include heated indoor pool with children's splash pool and adventure playground. Holiday price included beds made up for your arrival, entertainment passes and access to facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Hotel Walton-On-The-Naze
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts Walton-On-The-Naze, Essex