“Really great breakfast ”
Review of Knowlzies

Knowlzies
Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Sauble Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Description: We serve Breakfast, lunch & dinner & pizza. Open from 7am-8pm 7 days a week and 6am-11pm during the summer months. Located at the old Macbeths at the top of the hill. FREE WIFI!!
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast I had was amazing and nice people own it... son the chef cooked in an oil rig for 8 years ... I am guessing that you either cook amazing or they throw you to the sharks...

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We started eating at Knowlzies this spring 2017 when they had great rib dinners. Their breakfasts are good and on Oct 11th 2017 we had a wonderful dinner at 7:30 pm. I had fries and a moist tasty pulled pork sandwich, without the messy bbq sauce ( because I don't like sauce). My husband had a lamb and beef donair and thoroughly enjoyed it. We definately recommend a visit to Knowlzies whenever you're in Sauble Beach.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This place served a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings FREE on Thanksgiving
Sunday. Donations for the Salvation Army were accepted but not required. The staff were very friendly and fun. The turkey with tons of dressing, gravy, potatoes, turnip, carrots, and cranberry sauce, was perfect. Could not have been better, Also soft rolls and butter, plus your choice of pie with lots of whipped cream. It was amazing! Will definitely return just because they were so great and generous!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Looking for Breakfast Sunday morning 7 a.m.at Sauble. This was the only place open, so away I went.
This place is a genuine diner, even the original arbourite kitchen tables.
Perfect over-easy eggs, thick slices of ham, REAL home fries, the way I would make them at home. Good coffee, and choice of toast includes rye.
Nine dollars and change for two eggs and ham one you include tax and coffee, but this is a beach town, and they were open.
You order and pay at the till, then your order is delivered to your table.
One disappointment - I had just spent a chilly night in an unheated cabin (my fault), and thought I could warm up over a nice breakfast. The breakfast was nice, but the restaurant was not heated. Oh well. I'd still go back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were vacationing at our family cottage in Sauble Beach for the last 2 weeks of August and saw that the breakfast place which used to be known as Macbeth's had changed ownership and is now called Knowlzies. They are open daily and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. We figured we would give it a try for breakfast, as the pickings in Sauble Beach have become scarce the past few years. The new owner, Jan was very friendly and we had a nice chat about the business. She took our order at the register. My boyfriend had "The Knowlzie", consisting of 3 eggs, bacon, ham and sausage, served with homefries, toast and coffee. $10.99 price. I ordered the toasted veggie sandwich, consisting of eggs with onion, green pepper, mushroom and cheese served in my choice of bread (white, whole grain or rye) and with homefries, plus I ordered a tea. I also ordered a side of french toast and a side of pancakes for us to taste and share. So, the french toast was excellent! One of the best ever! 3 big slices of fluffy, eggy bread, with a hint of cinnamon and lightly dusted with powdered sugar - just delicious. 3 pancakes, moist, large and medium fluffiness - very good and not overly browned on the outside. My veggie sandwich was a good portion, could see all the veggies inside and it was marble cheese melted on it, as opposed to plain cheddar. Cost was $7.99. My boyfriends's meal was hearty and everything tasted good. The only negative is that the homefries potatoes are cooked up in a large batch prior to serving and are in a warming bin - they were not overly hot and also they soaked up alot of moisture so were not real crispy - the meats are also pre-cooked and put in warming bins, but they fared much better for serving and for texture. If it was made to order as far as the homefries are concerned, that would be better. But the service was fast and the premises were very clean. Love the 50's style tables and chairs that were kept from Macbethe's - I think they re-painted inside as it all looked fresher and brighter. They also re-configured the space inside a bit, so there is more room to move around and is not so congested as previously. We felt the food was good quality overall and we like to support local mom and pop businesses so we went back a second time for breakfast on our vacation. This time I ordered just the french toast (which comes with bacon) $7.99, and my boyfriend ordered just the pancakes (which comes with bacon), also $7.99. Next year we will have to try lunch or dinner fare.