“Amazing”
Review of Amicis Coffee Bar

Amicis Coffee Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Amicis Coffee Bar is the place to meet for Coffee in Sauble Beach. We feature fantastic brewed coffee with each pot made from freshly ground beans. Our Espresso drinks are produced from a traditional espresso machine and range from straight up espresso to decadent choices like the Chocolate Caramel Dream. All of our coffee selections can be ordered hot or over ice for a cool treat. Our baked goods are mostly baked in house. Try our Brownie with Skor bits. Fab! Gelato is always a treat on a hot day and ours is wonderful. Our patio can't be beat so tell your friends to "meet me at Amicis!"
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was very thrilled with the service at Amicis and the coffee was great. Also there's free wifi! I was very pleased with it and I would definitely visit Amicis again.

1  Thank maddysucks

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place has the best coffee on the beach. If you are use to a place with better coffee than Tim's you will love this place. Also, it is a great place to people watch.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place is great. It has a lovely outdoor patio and wonderful coffee. It is a break from the fast food and ice cream of a vacation town.
I love my daily afternoon coffee here when visiting Sauble.
See you next year.

2  Thank SMToron2
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If I could have set up my tent at this place, I would have stayed here for my visit to Sauble Beach! :) This was the place for me especially for my morning coffee although I did try the gelato one afternoon. First you are greeted with a big smile from a youthful server. Many varieties of coffee and teas to choose from. Hot and delish! Butter tarts-Yummeeeee! Take your coffee and sit outside on the patio and enjoy the sunshine. You can watch the world go by or use the WiFi and catch up with your friends. Love this place!

1  Thank Marilyn G
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This is our go to place for coffee and internet when we're at the beach.
Many outdoor tables and some indoor tables.
Great coffee & friendly staff.
We go every day when we're at Sauble.

1  Thank Caanaadaa