“great atmosphere”
Review of Amicis Coffee Bar

Amicis Coffee Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Amicis Coffee Bar is the place to meet for Coffee in Sauble Beach. We feature fantastic brewed coffee with each pot made from freshly ground beans. Our Espresso drinks are produced from a traditional espresso machine and range from straight up espresso to decadent choices like the Chocolate Caramel Dream. All of our coffee selections can be ordered hot or over ice for a cool treat. Our baked goods are mostly baked in house. Try our Brownie with Skor bits. Fab! Gelato is always a treat on a hot day and ours is wonderful. Our patio can't be beat so tell your friends to "meet me at Amicis!"
Sauble Beach, Canada
“great atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am a tea drinker and love Amicis chai tea, either hot or cold. Others who join me enjoy the delicious coffee. I love sitting outside either in the sun or shade whichever I am feeling that day. The patio gives one a view of passerbys on the main street of Sauble. There is usually a lovely breeze coming off the lake and a sense of being outside without feeling on view to others passing by. A nice relaxed atmosphere to relax and enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon rest spot after a stroll along the main street.

• Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Best coffee”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Love to stop by either early in the morning or late at night.
Their coffee is great and very fresh. The atmosphere is very nice.
And their wifi helps keep you connected.

Visited June 2014
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Looking for caffein in the Bruce”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Heading south from Tobermory I felt that mid morning craving for caffein

Passed a number of places including the chains that were sort of average

Finally, I arrived in Sauble beach and drove the main strip..passed this place and did a U turn

Glad I did

This caffein fuelling station is warm, cozy and inviting on a rainy 12 C day

There is a huge selection of caffein products and snacks

As an added bonus, to use the washroom, go out back, round the corner and use the door key that is attached to a stick

The owner is great, loves coffee and really cares about her service and product

Great spot, wished I lived closer !!!

Visited June 2014
mccallum53, Owner at Amicis Coffee Bar, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Hey Thanks for the review. I remember talking with you! You are right. I do care about our great coffee and providing a great visit every time. Hope you get back to Sauble Beach and Amicis soon! Nancy
Halton Hills, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was very thrilled with the service at Amicis and the coffee was great. Also there's free wifi! I was very pleased with it and I would definitely visit Amicis again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank maddysucks
Toronto, Canada
“Coffeeeeeeeee”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place has the best coffee on the beach. If you are use to a place with better coffee than Tim's you will love this place. Also, it is a great place to people watch.

Visited August 2013