“Tasty Treats”

Luscious Bakery Deli Cafe Inc.
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sauble Beach
Description: We are a family bakery dedicated to providing a variety of fresh baked treats to everyone that visits Sauble Beach. We have a selection that will make your mouth water no matter what your diet or lifestyle. Feel free to call ahead for a special order or drop by and see our selection that day.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped here to get some baked goods for snacks for a day trip away from the town. They were so good we wished we had bought more.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Such a friendly inviting "crew" of people.... leave a tip and listen to the treat! Can't wait to see you next year! Ohhh and the desserts are delicious!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This place should have a warning sign "Dangerous to come in with an empty stomach!"

We arrived there around 10h and the line was going from the cash to the door. I knew my gut feeling didn't fail me.

I had in mind a nice almond croissant while my boyfriend wanted simple butter croissant. But as soon as the line moved forward and allowed us inside, my stomach growled for more adventures.

I was seeing fruit pies, giant cake-size sticky buns, all kind of pastries, fresh breads, the smell of butter alone had me gained a few pounds I swear!

Then I heard a cheerful voice shout "tips for the crew! Thank you!"

There was no butter croissant but we didn't mind anymore since we settled for an almond croissant absolutely to die for, with so much almond paste in it, some omelette croissants (buttery and tasty), a sausage roll (wow!), some butter tarts (oh my god) and the most delicious Portuguese egg tarts.

Recognizing our accent, our crew member mentioned every things he loved from Quebec and when we gave the crew a tip, he shouted "merci!" at the now famous "tips for the crew!" line.

The whole experience made you totally forget the wait time and every single one was leaving with a smile. What a delightful therapy!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

pastries both sweet and savory are amazing, try the parmasean and leek! and so many offerings, hard to choose. prices more than reasonable. the guy running the place is super nice and makes you feel right at home

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the coffee here. It's awesome and fresh we'll. Worth the line up. Pastries are very fresh