“First time not bad”
Review of Main Street Diner

Main Street Diner
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Sauble Beach
Description: I have travelled throughout my career in the military and know how hard it can be to find a diner where I could get Great Canadian food, large portions and fair prices. So, now you can find one here.
Reviewed 17 October 2015

So happy that Main St is staying open, at least on the weekends, during the slow season. Our group of seven was treated with enthusiasm and care. The server checked in on us often, not rushing, just checking. Nice. I had grilled whitefish which was excellent. Side salad was crisp and fresh. But what I loved was the mashed potatoes. They were perfect: creamy, soft, homemade, not starchy. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Johnboy212

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great staff and portion sizes. Can be very busy at times. Look for the fresh fish specials they are great.

1  Thank Tyler Z
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Being a former owner of a retail business in Sauble Beach for 18 years we were happy to try The Main Street Grill tonight. Four of us enjoyed our dinner there, everything was great tasting, server was pleasant, friendly and attentive with frequent visits to our table. Reuben, Cesar salad & vegetable pasta all great. Medium priced menu with great beverage choices. Will be sure to visit there again. Lynda-Mississauga, ON

1  Thank terrylynda2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Stopped in here for breakfast, greta home cooked establishment, service was quick, friendly staff and setting was nit bad looking.
Good place for homestyle breakfast

1  Thank Howard A
Reviewed 12 August 2015

exactly what i expect from a sit down diner
good food
great staff
reasonable prices
free wifi
look out for their specials, they are a bargain and you can;t go wrong
like their wings