All reviews his son sparkling clean every morning excellent place fell in love beach umbrellas perfect holiday pies spectacular views papa nero agios ioannis nikos hospitality balcony apartment accommodation beaches
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Lions suites were just perfect! After a day's search we chose to stay here! And it just made a perfect holiday even better! The suites are spacious even for a couple with three young kids! Everything was kept sparkling clean and neat! Mr Nikos, the owner, was particularly friendly and always willing to help out! He brought a more than full breakfast every morning to our apartment. Eggs, home made muffins, fruits, bread, honey, jam, juice...you name it! The view from our private veranda was awesome too and at the end of the day we could wind down looking at the stars and listening to the crickets and the waves! Just perfect! We will definitely come back next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Niknatnchrises
LionsNine, Owner at Lions Nine Studios & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
It is our pleasure to hear that you found our suites perfect, sparkling clean and you have enjoyed a warm hospitality in our hotel!
See you soon

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Discover this accomodation in Pelion region, one of the best you can find! Anna and her husband are gentlemen and pretty owners that will guest you in the better way and greek style. Unic panoramic sea view from the studios & luxury suites.Breakfast in the morning on your apartment on the veranda, unforgettable moments for you and your family while you can eat fresh and typical greek alimentary food. Very clean, elegant and with all the comfort of a luxury experience. And at 10 minutes by car you all the most beautiful beaches to visit: Damaochouri, Mylopotamos, Fakistra, Papanero, and so on....Don't waut to wait to book its if you decide to visit Pelion regiono!:) Thank's tp Lions Nine for this wonderful holiday:)

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
It is our pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed a luxury experience and a very clean and elegant apartment with unic panoramic sea view.
We are very happy that you had wonderful holiday!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

First rate accommodation. If you are staying in The Pelion, these apartments are of a very high standard. We even had a four poster bed! Each apartment offers privacy and tranquility. The views from the balcony are breathtaking. It is about three kilometres from the beautiful beaches of Plaka, Papa Nero and Aghios Ioannis. Plaka was our favourite beach and is a short walk from Aghios Ioannis.

The owners, Anna and Nikos are so welcoming and thoughtful. We had a very long drive to get here and their warmth and generosity made it all worthwhile.

The property is scrupulously clean and well--cared for

I would thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank maryjanet2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
We are sincerely delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality at all levels and you thoroughly recommend it as a very high standard accommodation.
We hope to have the opportunity to see again!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Last year we stayed a week at Lions Nine and 10 days this summer.
Nikos and Anna are still doing a great job and we are proud of their achievement.
As we stepped in, we felt at home. That type of consistency is hard to find in the small hotels.
Nikos did a great job in his garden, beautiful and flourishing, an extension to the panoramic and wonderful views from all the rooms.
Anna with her elegant taste has added very nice objects in the room.
After a long day on the beach what a pleasure to find a tidy, very clean room with your bathrobe and towel on the bed. Not a dirty spot anywhere. The cleaning lady is a meticulous women to my great pleasure.
As for the breakfast, the apple pie of Anna was toooo delicious. Even obsessed with my weight, I couldn’t stop eating it .
Anna and Nikos were extremely attentive to our demands to make our stay perfect and above all friendly.
We will see you next summer as we are surely coming back to your little paradise ( and ours )

Room tip: All the rooms are nicely decorated, spacious, panoramic view. I like the upper floors
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carole1961294005
LionsNine, Owner at Lions Nine Studios & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our property.
It is always pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed our hospitality once more and you felt like "home" in ours paradise.
See you next year
Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I don't even know where to start with reviewing this truly magical place!
Absolutely lovely. Faultless. The location by the mountain with stunning views to an amazing sea only added to the charm and atmosphere of this incredible place.
I spent few wonderful days at the Nine Lions. I stopped by for one night and I couldn’t leave for few days. From the time I got there till the time I left, I felt really pampered and taken care of. The effort of the owners Ana and Nikos to be aware of my preferences and to cater to that was just amazing. Nevertheless I need to mention Maria. I left home with the most beautiful and funny manicure I ever had in my life specially made by Maria. And more than that something happened during those days, I walked in as a stranger and I left feeling that I leave behind some new and very dear friends. They have something really special at the Nine Lions. I can't wait to go back in September.
The whole aesthetic of this place was serene and peaceful.
It was PARADISE!!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Irina C
LionsNine, Ιδιοκτήτης at Lions Nine Studios & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
It is always pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed a warm and greatest hospitality in our hotel!
See you in September again