Have visited the Crown a number of times, and have always had a good experience within the restaruant. Have just returned from a Sunday night stay, including dinner and breakfast, and thought we should share just how good the hotel is also. The hotel is small, stylish and has great attention to detail. Both from the design and finish and customer service. We enjoyed a wonderful meal in the evening, I have to say that the steak is superb and have had on a number occasions, as is their catch of the day. I would also disagree with the comments on service, based on our experiences it's always been good, even on busy days such as mother's day. I would most definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk