The Crown is a small, but perfectly formed, boutique hotel. The rooms are very well maintained and have great modern touches; large walk-in rainfall showers, stone-tiled bathroom floors with underfloor heating and well-considered decor.
Staff are always welcoming, pleasant and nothing is too much trouble.
The restaurant serves nice food, both for dinner and breakfast.
Finally, the setting of the hotel is very picturesque in the lovely Suffolk countryside!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk