Warm welcome, well rehearsed wait without being to long, table delivered, food exquisite, she says sexy, drinks good and staff terrific, all in all a great experience, we would definitely return if only because of the staff but it is so much more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk